Translate

Monday, August 04, 2008

Now you blog it, now you don't

Ah well, here I am again. You can thank Facebook for driving me back here and I have only tried that out over the weekend. More about that in the next post. Sometimes you blog and sometimes you don't and sometimes things take a turn which you don't expect. It's been interesting not blogging. But then I did miss it , so I am back. In my absence I have noticed how contrived the media world is. The same news packet is still going around and around and around. Same items week in week out. Same format. Same batch of news just different people and places. people are tired of it and the the constant scaremongering. It has created resilience and a need to be with others. Real people have changed and are much more down to earth and straight forward in their dealings. Time for the media to wake up and realise we just want normal. And if I have come back to blogging it's because I feel you are all entitled to my opinion!!

No comments: