Translate

Friday, April 14, 2006

The Official Sharon Tate Fansite

The Official Sharon Tate Fansite:

"This purpose of this site is to celebrate Sharon's life.

I know that Sharon has many well meaning and respectful fans that are interested in her life. I hope that this site can answer some of the questions that you have about her."

I have just read an article about Debra Tate, Sharon Tate's sister and her desire to make Sharon Tate's life a positive one, so that she will be remembered for what she did and not what was done to her. Given Sharon Tate was so incredibly successful, then yes, we should remember her for who she was and what her mark on the world was. I was also surprised to find out that Sharon Tate does not have a star on the Hollywood walk of fame. I was shocked. If anyone had earned her place there as a star, then it was her.

No comments: