Translate

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Archives

I can't believe how many people visit my site retrospectively, so to speak. I don't mind at all, people are more than welcome to rummage through my archives, but I cannot believe how it happens all the time and is by far, the definitive hallmark of my site. I can get instant responses to some posts and experience that real blog buzz of people coming to visit a post or a couple of posts on a particular day. I never cease to be cheered by that, but I am also pleased I do blog, because the archives are the most frequently visited and most used part of my site...and there was I wondering what I was going to do with all these archives! Of course, I wouldn't know all of this without StatCounter.com which has proven to be the most reliable stat counter I have had.

No comments: