Translate

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Emu Oil




There's a report about cruelty to an emu chick today. What was the man thinking? I know what the community was thinking because he was apprehended. I guess any community gets to put up with what it will accept. I am glad we don't accept gratuitous cruelty to animals. Emus are my favourite native creature.I love them. I am amazed by the intricate and brilliant emu egg carving the aborgines do. I am also grateful they discovered the benefits of emu oil. It is very healing, very smooth and it works wonders on your skin. But it is also very healing. I couldn't live without my emu oil cream because it has just done me the world of good! A pot lasts forever because it has excellent emollient properties. The oil is produced on registered farms.


Emu Chick Cruelty



Little Emu Farm



Benefits of Emu Oil


 Posted by Hello

No comments: