Translate

Sunday, July 29, 2007

140km/h dash for pregnant partner

AdelaideNow... 140km/h dash for pregnant partner: "Matthew's partner, Melissa, gave birth to a daughter, Laila, a short time later at the Women's and Children's Hospital."

140Km/hour on the Main North Road isn't safe. He may not have had a baby daughter and wife. We keep having these births which are not managed easily. The fact he had to come that far for a delivery is one thing. Then people seem to be unclear as to the right time to head for hospital. There always will be sudden births. I was one. My Mum had me at my Grandmother's when I should have been in hospital. Matthew tried to let the police know , but I think we need to think and work out why we are in a state of desperation when it comes to giving birth and that people are putting too many lives at risk. He could have stopped and rang an ambulance but may not have felt competent in what may have eventuated. In any case, all is well, but...phew!

No comments: