Translate

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Blogshares

If you still haven’t made it over to Blogshares, then I really do encourage you to go there now and take a look…sign up and become part of the community. If you think it’s not for you, have a look at the drop down menus and you will get an idea of the sorts of initiatives which are now the core business of Blogshares. The emphasis is on sharing – time, skills, expertise, fun, thoughts, ideas, and challenges. It supports you and your blog with advertising, missions, corporations. It supports you , the blogger with challenges, ideas,laughs, support and plenty of head hurting. You can operate alone or as part of a group. You can really break your brain or you can just take some time out. You can really test your gaming expertise, your financial skills and your capacity to survive against some pretty hardheaded but skilled players. If you don’t want to engage in that kind of heavy-duty activity you can play Chances, go into raffles and missions, advertise, operate as part of the community, support others and generally develop your altruistic side. It has branched out into MySpace, Wikipedia, Flickr and has the Last.fm music site. I have succeeded and survived by being pretty low level but I am happy like that. I have built up wealth, I like trading shares, I get a good laugh , lots of rewards on Chances and I have dedicated myself to clearing dead blogs because I really cannot stand the notion of us all lugging dead blogs around. The more I go there, the more I learn and the good thing is I am not pressured into being someone I am not. It’s about my way of doing things in my own time and then being offered some real opportunities to grow. I know they shake their heads at this woman sometimes…like what on earth has she done now? I look at it this way. When technohero meets technonoddy you could choose to ignore each other and create a lot of silence. I am as dumbfounded by what they do as they are by what I do. It works both ways. It’s always easy when you know how. If you sit in your great green silence you learn nothing. I persist in being me and they persist in being them and somehow along the way a good relationship has been created. It has been something very worthwhile for me to learn because I no longer silence myself in life when I do not understand others…and it’s so much more positive that way.

Blogshares

Quack Track

No comments: