Translate

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Solar Lighting

Yet another Christmas present. I really got some great presents last Christmas. They were all thoughtful and inspiring. These butterfly lights are just so nice. They are silver butterflies during the day but at night they are beautiful butterflies with a soft blue hue. They are TOTALLY solar powered. No battery back up. I have been very disappointed with my solar powered garden lights because , basically, they do not work without the battery and then they don't last that long, so then I have my doubts as to whether they are actually solar powered. Yet another one of those consumer con jobs which abound these days. These butterfly lights , though, have run reliably every night since Christmas and just use the solar cell which I put in the ground nearby. Piece of cake...but so pretty.

No comments: