Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Choices, choices

"Apple's new desktop range will also have to compete with the increasing consumer preference for laptops - including the growing appeal of the low-cost, sub-$1000 netbook computers, which now represent the fastest-growing segment of the PC market."
It's true...I'd love a little web surfer PC. They're cute but also have a lot of power ,possibilities  and portability for something so nifty. I cannot justify the outlay. I just want one. Apples seem to becoming increasingly popular but whether they stay that way with a higher price tag is something for the current market to decide. Apple users adore their Apples. I like PCs because I can make it my own, I can fix it myself...it's called a personal computer for a reason in my book. I can see how Apples could become the thing again because they are standardised and some people are looking for that now. I am really curious to see how this pans out. Apple cornered the market with the iPod and the iPod Touch is really very impressive. It's the first time I have ever thought of owning an iPod. Not for a while yet, though, my little MP3 player is just fine and dandy....just not so impressive!

No comments: