Translate

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Rainmaking

‘Rain-making’ equipment in Willunga | Southern Times Messenger
He said rainfall increased during the first two trials and while the results were “not conclusive” they were “interesting” and showed the technology was worth pursuing.


Should I worry? Is it just mad scientists and their mad machines or is this something else? Tampering with nature I do not like. Creating our own rain would be very handy at times but it would upset natural cycles and I think we have done enough damage there. I'd like to see us restore the balance rather than firing negative ions into the air. What will that do? Not much by the sounds of it...but these men are serious. They really want a rain making machine which works...probably as a commercial enterprise and then we shall have to pay for rain...sun...I can see it all now in my crystal ball.

No comments: