Translate

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Online Living

Movie, TV viewing shifting online: study - ABC News
The number of US consumers watching video streamed through a browser has soared over the past year, from 32 per cent a year ago to 63 per cent today.


My plan is to wait until the computer driven boards which are just like my computer get really good pictures. I am bypassing a new TV and want to run my life like that. There is a lot of good stuff on the Net. My life has grown on the Net. It means I can watch TV, catch up with friends on Facebook, blog...and in between times go out and receive visitors. I can move around more because I come and go as I please. HDTV over the Net is good and the scanners pick up radio stations as well. So it's a one stop shop and you don't have to have 500 gadgets...you just need your portable player and your mobile when you go out. You can keep up with everyone and everything so it's more interesting and more productive. Doesn't surprise me in the least the young are adapting to online flexibility. Young people are flexible and that is how change is driven. When you are online you also have instant access to help so if you are looking to solve a problem or get some support, someone is always there. It's a big global village as well out there.

No comments: