Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

VistaGlazz

VistaGlazz - Reviews and free VistaGlazz downloads at Download.com: "CNET Download.com is the safe and trusted provider for
VistaGlazz 1"

I have downloaded this, but haven't tried it yet. It's a customizable theme programme for Vista. You can't do themes on Vista so if this works it'll be great. I am a person who likes to personalise my computer and I appreciate the art work incentives this gives to people. There are some great themes out there and Vista had smothered this artistic creativity by not allowing themes. It may have had its reasons. Themes can be a source of viruses and malware and Vista is pretty hot on security. I was going to do a bit more research on VistaGlazz before I loaded it. Vista doesn't like to be tampered with!!

The CodeGazer site gives you more info.

UP to DOWN has a small review and a chance to review it yourself if you use it.

No comments: