Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blog Spinning

I should particularly like to thank the people in Australia, USA and UK for keeping my blog spinning in my absence. Korea, Germany and Malaysia also featured significantly in the visits and people from France, the Czech Republic , Mauritius and Norway also did their bit. I cannot thank you enough. While I was doing awful and doing my bit to keep the lives of others going as I waded through massive amounts of challenges, stress, emotional upheaval, pain and sadness, you people have been so kind to me and I thank you. It means I can come back with a good feeling about the blog because it wasn't abandoned. I may have to stop again over Christmas because that isn't going to be easy, but I feel heart warmed by the support I have had and you blog spinners are no exception. I also thank Stat Counter because without their stats I wouldn't know just how lovely the world can be.

No comments: