Translate

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Drippers: No guarantee

AdelaideNow... Drippers: No guarantee: "PREMIER Mike Rann has clarified the easing of water restrictions - and there is no guarantee drippers and buckets can be used over summer."

No buckets? So what have businesses and industry been asked to do because we home gardeners seem to be copping a lot! I fully intend to prepare myself as others are. We are busy planning our strategies and how we'll recycle, cut back, consider. Okay, I accept that and I don't actually need to government to get stuck into me because we are trying to manage this responsibly as gardeners. Of course the government needs to keep a current overview. Of course the government needs to give us the information we can work with. We also need some positives and some ideas. We need encouragement. We also want to know what the big water uses are being asked to do? It's called a team effort.

No comments: