Translate

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Coffee-maker can also stream weather forecasts

Coffee-maker can also stream weather forecasts :

"The $US200 Melitta Smart Mill & Brew, made by Salton Inc, takes advantage of a wireless-data system built by Microsoft to automatically display current weather conditions and forecasts."

I want one! I want a coffee dripolator that tells me the weather and anything else it wants to. I want SPOT technology. I want to be in the new millennium with new millennium things. I killed my last Salton coffee dripolator the Christmas before last. It flooded the benchtop and died. It was tragic. I was devoted to my dripolator and everyone in Adelaide had switched to the cool espresso machines but I just do not serve nor drink enough coffee to warrant the outlay on a fancy espresso machine. I certainly appreciate the coffee when others brew it for me. I like dripolators. I think they make good coffee and one with the weather and whatever else streaming on SPOT technology just tickles my fancy. May they be in Adelaide.

No comments: