Translate

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Biggest Loser


The Biggest Loser
Thank heavens for Bob. If it weren't for his jaw drop on Monday and the full on serve tonight I think I'd be beside myself. The alliance is everything. The three of them are skewing values and motivation with an ill conceived alliance. As someone said, this alliance, as ill founded as it might be, as as much as it flies in the face of working your butt off, nutrition, personal trainers, learning good habits...you know, all the good things and values, is a very powerful force and they know it. The three of them are holding all commonsense to ransom and making good judgement fly out the window. It is powerful. So no matter how much Harry will try and no matter how much he will lose weight, Fiona can stuff her face with chocolate and win immunity and have the backing of the others. So, okay, in real life daft people get themselves into positions of power but I have never really understood the mechanism properly. Now I do. I can see people doing all the wrong things, forming an alliance and getting a very powerful base going and then Bob, who is such an expert in his field, becoming excess to requirements when he should be central to them. I almost got up and cheered tonight because it has been driving me crazy and he was saying everything I needed to say. He was so darn straight and I love him for it. He did not miss a beat. I know it's all over and the result is in and I have no idea how this pans out, but I am so stunned it has come to this. Yes, there is a game in there but the game has become everything. The show has not been without innovation and initiative so I am wondering if this can be turned around and righted. There is a sense it is all wrong right now.

No comments: