Translate

Friday, February 17, 2006

Croc takes up residence in carport.

Croc takes up residence in carport. :

"'You know I've been here 12 years and I've never seen a croc walking around the houses. I suddenly thought, oh I don't want to think this ... I don't want to have to be careful when I'm walking around at night,' he said."

At first he thought it was a goanna. It would be your worst nightmare to find a crocodile in your driveway. I mean there is no spray against them. I can spray my driveway for ants and spiders, but crocodiles? What would you do?? When the crocdile was caught it had to spend the night in the ranger's tub!! Just what you need to see in the morning...OMG. And what about the children? I wish Ian White well because I bet he is all eyes at the moment!

No comments: