Translate

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Preparing for Christmas


Well, the Christmas preparations are coming along. There is a trend for people to have their Christmas celebrations before or after Christmas but not actually on Christmas Day. They are keeping Christmas Day to themselves whether it's one or two of them or their nuclear family. We are still having the general family thing on Christmas Day and we are all quite looking forward to it. It's usually very animated when we get together and there are not that many of us. I did the non perishable shopping today and have the stuff ready to go for the pate tomorrow. I have written the cards I have to post and have organised the rellie and overseas stuff. I just couldn't get it ready any earlier. I am pleased with myself for getting it done today. Then I have been over to my sister's to have our last pow pow about the set up for the 3 day Christmas celebration where the food goes backwards and forwards in the cars until it's eaten! We allow for extra because there is nothing worse than getting to the end of Christmas and finding all the yumicious stuff has gone! Posted by Picasa

No comments: