Translate

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Appliblog

If you belong to Blogshares, you will know there are all sorts of challenges and experiences to be had. I am not that good at the game side of it and am only slowly acquiring virtual money and getting the hang of that...what I like are the missions!! Especially missions where I write or have to create something.

I have no difficulty drawing Appliblog to your attention. Satish Talim explains very clearly how to deal with some of the tricky problems associated with blogging. He is very positive and quietly encouraging and there is a wealth of knowledge. Appliblog describes itself as, " Easy practical tips, tricks, tools" and it's true. The first tip I came across was one I have been having with Technorati. Anybody else finding Technorati a bit odd? I can't even claim this blog! My other two yes, but not this one.

Just take a peep at Appliblog, I am sure you'll find a tip or trick to help you and I shall be linking it to my blog because I think it's one of those blogs you need to keep in touch with regularly.

Appliblog

No comments: