Translate

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Identity crisis

I watched the channel 10 news tonight and I am asking myself why. I saw items on a hold up in Ohio, a fire on a floor in a building in Chicago , the attack on the American Embassy in Saudi Arabia ( that one was fair enough) and then a thing about the new shop mannequins in America. So, what's our news? Dunno. I have come on the Net to find out. I can tell you our weather is back to grey, windy, wet and ridiculous. We had storms yesterday and it's been very humid so more like Darwin than Adelaide. I can't see the hills tonight so I guess we are in for another deluge. My news as such is a P plater car was wrapped around a lamp post on the freeway on the way home. Why do they give kids licences? The front of the car was okay, so I guess the passengers and driver were okay and the back looked like it had taken a hit. Fortunately it was on the uphill part of the road. At work we haven't seen the owl but we have the ducks back because it has been so wet! And tomorrow is another one day cricket match against NZ...look out! We don't do losing to NZ very gracefully.

No comments: