Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Indulgence please

I crave your indulgence. I find making mistakes to be the best way to learn! I have seen lots of cool blogs, especially french ones, with these terribly neat calendars. I have a calendar on my other blog but it's an html one and even though it does the job, it's not as neat and petite as this one. I need to work on this, though, and that's where your indulgence comes in. I use this blog not only to show you where I live in paradise, but also as a welcome diversion to the real world. So here I get to make mistakes and it's okay and here I get to play and try things out and discover what works and what doesn't. Discovery learning may be a bit hacknied or cliche, but when it's about me, I learn best when I have myself surrounded by things and I get to explore them. This is a php calendar but it's not quite right as yet. I have also noticed that Mozilla seems to have issues with CSS and will overlay my links on the calendars. IE6 doesn't do that. I have decided to run Mozilla for a while because it runs faster and that is what I want. I don't want to churn through the Net. I want to fly! Surf...Whoosh. Mozilla has let me do that. I have a great built in calendar on Mozilla which I downloaded from their support site. It's good to give different things a whirl instead of same ole same ole.

No comments: