Translate

Sunday, October 03, 2004

About time!!

Thank you , Jake! I was just on a quick blog jog and saw some really artistic blogs, then I came to the parchment one and lo and behold there was the ClockLink analog clock I have been raving on about because I lost it when I changed the look of my blog. Well, Jake. I thank you heaps because I have realised I DO need a clock at the beach. I heard sales of analog clocks and watches are improving and there is no the wholesale switch to digital as was predicted. Just goes to show...people want clock faces! How else can you say the sun is at 2.10?? I was reading on another blog about a guy who'd written this great huge post and then when he published it , the whole thing ran amok and he lost it! Been there , done that and you can never repeat yourself because the emotion you put it is a once only offer!! I have a little blogger programme where you can keep your posts until ready to publish. Can't say as I use it a lot. It's more that I think it's a great idea and I mean to make better use of it. How many times have I been down that road. Had things at home I thought were great things or gadgets and then one day I discover them and wonder why I have left them hanging around as a good idea for so long.

No comments: