Translate

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Betty Amsden

"I've made a few pennies and given a few away in the last 20 years. But I can't take it with me and I want it to be a role model for others," she said. "This will be ongoing for the future and I'm not."
Betty Amsden is a self made millionaire. She is generous, adventurous, obviously has a sense of humour and believes in giving. Believes in allowing others to enjoy what she has enjoyed. This article is a tribute to her and really makes you notice we have someone who is 82 and who is shining a light for all of us to see. So who would you rather have in your world and in your neck of the woods? Someone who creates pain, unpleasantness and nastiness for us all or someone like Betty Amsden who is kind, astute, helpful and considers nothing beneath her and nothing above her. She just is.

No comments: