Translate

Thursday, August 07, 2008

SereneScreen

SereneScreen has the best screen saver ever. It's even better on my new monitor and with my new computer . I have used version 2 as a demo since it was first advertised and it has always drawn a lot of comment and been very popular. When they brought out version 2.6 I bought it. It's just so beautiful and clever. Yes, I purchased it online. I have had such a lot of pleasure from this screen saver and so have others. I thought it was time I paid for it and rewarded a very creative company and set of artists. The graphics are stunning and the screen saver comes complete with bubbles you can turn on and off, fish you can choose to populate the tank with, a star fish which crawls onto your screen and it goes light and dark. It is superb. These people deserve to be paid and encouraged and the way you do that in 2008 is online. If it goes wrong for me it means that people out there who are doing a brilliant job are being discouraged because we refuse to own the problems of the few who just love to scam and then let us take the blame for being stupid!

No comments: