Translate

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Opinion Poll

My last opinion poll was the most used on my site ever. Lots of people voted on it....three times as many as usual and over half of my visitors. This current one has put most people in the steak and chips category and not one person has voted for salad! Should I worry? The last poll was about where people would like to live . Overwhelmingly people voted for a tropical island. One voted for the country and a couple for the big city. This gave me pause. So why do we all live in big cities if we'd rather live on a tropical island? I shall construct another poll because this has intrigues me...I know it relates to income. We wouldn't have all those things. Surely not that? Even tropical islands these days have internet access. I could so fancy lolling on the edge of the lagoon right now. I am sick of this cold and wet. Give me warm island breezes any day..and yes, I am here because my job is here and I can't get a job on a tropical island!

No comments: