Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blogshares

You know you are dealing with real coders when everything is in lowercase. Like the random security code for the new Dead Blog Finder,and the[b] mark up code[/b] for posts. All in a day’s live, laugh and learn with Blogshares. Did I say Dead Blog Finder? Yes, and for me, it’s one of the best inventions going because I really am tired of us wading through sites and information superhighways cluttered with the abandoned, moribund and just plain extinct remains of the urgent creativity of others. Let’s face it, we do get very excited when we launch a blog. We get obsessed, involved, inspired. Then, as part of blogging, some people never get lift off because the thought of going public messes with their mind, or they blog along and , whammo, one day they are in blog depression, have bloggers block, worse still, they are sucked into the bloggers blackhole. As a long term blogger you get it all into perspective. So, Dead Blog Finder means you earn Sigma points and chip rewards for clearing the dead blogs out of Blogshares. It’s so easy and funny. While you wait, the lovely coders have come up with some pretty funny jokes to read. My favourites are the after dark, the stars, the lost in thought and the animal testing. Last night I could have become paranoid because Hildy kept watching me, but I worked through it and she gave up. Blogshares has recently done a lot, and I mean a lot, because these people have other commitments too, like most of us, and they have really listened and then used their expert skills and creative ideas to provide some good challenges and ways to be involved. The site, online since 2003 (a wonderful snippet I gleaned from losing at Chances…you never lose at Chances. An opportunity is never missed to fill your head with laughter and learning), has become cruisier and more streamlined. So, no matter who you are, there will be a nice little spot for you. Whether you wish to make virtual millions, putter around, clean and tidy, make Net friends, promote your blog…and…bottom line…test your capacity to pull your head in and learn, then Blogshares is well worth it. It can really test your high end thinking and social skills, but it also gives you plenty of non threatening challenges. I guess it’s the only site I know which actually caters to individual learning, skill and motivation needs! The more I know it, the more I respect it.

No comments: