Translate

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cancer mouse a roaring success

Cancer mouse a roaring success : "'We've taken out a portion of p53 – the part people think is important for making p53 kill cells – but the animals thrive regardless,' he explains of the cancer-prone mice. 'I didn't expect that at all.'"

I want to see Hercules!! I want to see this mighty little mouse which has put a break on cancer. I love blogging. I get to discover so much. Now I know we should all be talking p53 because there is a lot p53 can do to save us from the scourge of cancer...but where is Hercules? This is a long article , but if you read it you will discover how inspired and enthusiastic our researchers are and how they can meticulously work towards having a Hercules the Cancer Fighting Mouse. I tell you , though, there is all this stuff about kids not liking science and not doing it...Hercules is the perfect vehicle and this type of research would get everyone involved. We'd all know about p53 , cell division, genes, biochemical events. Where is the film? The book? The T shirt? The little Hercules replicas ...you can't tell me that wouldn't have kids and teenagers enthralled in science. Why not merchandise science...surely it is far more worth it than just frivolous muck? The pink ribbons and red ribbons have taken off...let's get enthusiastic about science. I want a Hercules! If nothing else it would raise money for more research in a twinkling and would be a great way to get artists and scientists together. This article is so exciting!!

No comments: