Translate

Monday, July 03, 2006

Company to make medical products from body parts.

Company to make medical products from body parts. :

"A private company will soon start making medical products from human body parts in New South Wales."

Okay so we can recycle more body bits and things like bone from hip operations into real pins and screws to help other patients. I can see how real tissue would be better, but when did we ever talk about this? Body bit business is going to take off and be a real money spinner before we even get a chance to come to grips with whether we want it or not. I hate having this kind of thing foisted upon me. In the end we are talking about human beings and the notion we are a product with a price is not what I want...but I don't want others to suffer. I'd just like us to have the decency to talk about these things and decide whether we want them.

No comments: