Translate

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tech head

If this works I shall feel like there has been a giant
step forward, a quantum leap for this discovery
learner blogger. I am using the email facility to post
to my blog. If it works I shall be astounded and why I
am writing this when it might not work is for me to
know and you to find out!! Silly really.
Seriously...this week I have got Firefox and
Thunderbird up and running with ease. I did add the
calendar, which is neat and I do have my own personal
weather station courtesy of the weatherfox extension.
I am just mindboggled. For all the things which
irritate, annoy and exasperate me in daily living,
there are things like this which just astound and
delight me. So..here I go...ready...set...send!!!
(fingers crossed, eyes shut...)

No comments: