Translate

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

So, what do you know?

I just saw a blog which started druk, druk, druk...scandinavian or something. I sometimes go on a blog jog from the bar at the top just to see...blog jogging is quite fun until some twerp loads their blog and then the bar at the top vanishes so you can't jog onto the next blog. Click back, click forward. What a pain. Blogs are so diverse and so represent everyone. Some are quiet and hesitant. Some are depressed. Some are big and bold. Some are very political. Tonight I have seen commercial blogs and study blogs. That's new. I like to see what people have written. It is fantastic I can come on the Net and find there's a whole world out there full of all sorts of people. Like the other person who has been thinking like me that Iraq just seems to be being completed exploded away. Does anyone care? If so, what can we do about it? You've seen photos of where I live. I'd hate to think that would be exploded and the people and lizards would just be blown away. Then there are some incredibly artistic blogs. Some people have some great drawing skills. My brother and sister do. I don't. I can sew, though!! On the home blog front I have started to work on a wee calendar with some success and if the one I have up falls apart next month...I shall have this new one ready by then. Some people get some great effects on their blogs. I wonder what your favourite software is ...that you couldn't live without. In my book scribble it and reg cleaner are must haves and photobase. I know Adobe is top of the range classy , but I am a very photo and image challenged person.I need accessible! So, blog on, folks. It's been fun reading you all. If you are looking for a book read - try Dirt Music by Tim Winton. One of his best. I have never liked him till now.

No comments: