Translate

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Sights and sounds of blog jogging

We have all used metasyntactic variables in programming. Ever wonder what the sequence was and how it came about?

Well, the list of English values goes something like this:

foo, bar, baz, qux, quux, garply, waldo, fred, plugh, xyzzy, thud


The MIT-Stanford usage has been

foo, bar, baz, quux, quuux, quuuux ...

but in some cases qux has been inserted before quux


[ To all visitors, can't view Chinese? ]
Right click and change the encoding to Chinese Simplified GB2312. [ weather now ]

i mean princess diaries pla... pero maganda nmn yung story... may photography, tennis and california ( db dana?) hehe...

Do you sleep on your tummy the entire night? While you are balanced and level headed, you tend to be slightly narrow minded. You have fixed ideas and are unlikely to accept another person's opinion easily. You force people to comply with your needs, and you rarely adjust to others. In spite of this, you are popular and have many friends.

"Two years ago, the Trunk deconstructed the Minnesota Poll run by the Minnesota Star Tribune, and showed why it is consistently wrong. Amazingly enough, it is consistently wrong in the same direction--it always predicts the Democrats to do better than they actually do.

Fakat adam canavarı nasıl bulacağını bilmemektedir.

You may explode my city, you may make a travel warning, but I still love my city Jakarta, my cosmopolitan city with its own character.. not like other cosmopolitan city you'll imagine, I still consider it as a cosmopolitan city..

You can find either a sophisticated things and a traditional things, luxurious and poverty live together.. Jakarta is never sleep..
http://momm-on-the-net.blogspot.com/

used to browse the web when I was in 10th std. with my shell internet account. It was my first experience with UNIX, 'cuz my ISP (VSNL) ran a UNIX host which I connected to (using HyperTerminal) thru' dial-up. My account allowed 500 hours of access for Rs.5k per year. The TCP/IP equivalent cost thrice as much. I used Lynx, a text browser.

No comments: