Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Now I'm cooking with gas

I've gone green! I figure with Lizzy and my other wild life green is a more suitable colour. I have fixed my wee calendar for now and shall continue the hunt for something tasteful and workable. I find I need to start somewhere and having done that I generally work it out in the end. Then I look back and can't believe how soft I was!! It's about non stop slog, pseudo professionalism and a chance of re engaging with core ideals and artisitc sensiblities. I enjoy being my own personal hero and don't mind a bit it I am trying to do something and can't quite figure it out. The sweet satisfaction of success is all the better for it...and then , in my world, little things like Lizzy turn up to surprise and delight me. Reviving sleeping genius is quite fun really and computers are good for that.

No comments: