Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Woo-hoo!!!

Now we are in business! I have published 3 pictures tonight and with Hello. It wasn't the programme...yesterday I just didn't get it . Today I do. Now we really are cooking with gas. All the talk here has been the rowing fiasco. Should she be blamed for stopping or understood or forgiven? Should it be a team effort? Most of all..is it Australian to help your mate who is clearly in trouble or is it Australian to conquer all and work with your mates to get to the finish line no matter what? What to think? It is great how the Olympics always highlight the human issues, the humanity and the moving stories which go with greatness. Imperfect as we are we can still perform some astounding feats. Then there is the suspicion of whether that feat was chemically enhanced or not and whether it should or shouldn't be. Sport and fitness. Sport and health. The dollar driven dynamics of success. One human dilemma after another and we certainly need to take the time to sit and discuss these things instead of flying off to the next appointment. I am fed up with modern living being one sitting exercise after the next. This is what is "lifestyle". Flatbumming. Not for me. I wonder why my blog can't tell the time. It's 9.08pm if you are interested.

No comments: