Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Popeye Cruise



I have finally got my act together and edited the video I took of the Popeye cruise. I blogged about it before in the Adelaide is beautiful  post.  Adelaide is beautiful. The cruise takes 40 minutes and it is a very relaxing , interesting trip along the river. This was taken in the middle of February in our summer. It really puts paid to the notion that Adelaide is hot and dry in the summer. The people who care for our city centre have done a great job of keeping everything green and neat. You can see Adelaide is a green city and that we have some lush vegetation. It is what makes Adelaide Adelaide. We have 3 Popeye cruise boats and towards the end of the video you can see one of them moored waiting for its turn to go out. I'd love to see more people going on the Popeye because it is such a good way to see our city but even if you live here, as I do, it is the best way to get away from it all and just watch all this watery world go by. 

No comments: