Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Cake Cheese

The company has been inundated with orders from curious customers interested in the unusual blend of flavors - and with thousands flying off the shelves, it looks like it could be sold out before the holidays.


I am not really surprised Christmas cake cheese is popular. This Welsh dairy has created a creation which is sure to be a winner! I have friends from the north of England who eat cheese on fruit cake and I have another friend who is a sandwich maker par excellence who makes Christmas cake sandwiches. I can't come at those at all. Cheese on fruit cake is really nice.  I would try the Christmas cake cheese and I would probably get hooked on it. I love that full fruit , spicy flavour of a good Christmas cake. I am just wondering what I'd serve it with. On a fruit platter I think!

No comments: