Translate

Thursday, July 09, 2009

MillionHeir

My Nintendo DS is pretty useful. I like it! I still get eyebrows raised because people don't think I should have one. My point is that these sorts of gadgets ought to be for everyone and that everyone could benefit from having one. My Nintendo now has a handy little case which carries 6 "games". I found MillionHeir at the shops today. I traded my brain trainer because I didn't really like it ! This is the first time I have traded a game so it was a milestone for me. People assume a lot and they shouldn't. They also need to be far more flexible in their thinking when it comes to "games". The MillionHeir so far is great because it is like the games I have been doing on my computer...you find things and it is a bit of a mystery. The graphics are good and it is adult. I  like that. I also have the Health Coach which is very positive, my two cooking games which I wouldn't be without, my site training, which I find really good and then I have a little forest Sim type game which is light weight and diverting. I'd like  a PIM but I don' think they have one. I seem to recall seeing one but I guess most people wouldn't use their Nintendo as a PIM they'd use their phone. The health and fitness games are good. They are paced and practical. They work and they are helpful. I have the Big Brain Academy too. It's a bit kiddie but not that easy!! Does my brain good and is a more fun approach than the mind training one which I traded. I can only encourage Nintendo to bring more things out for all age groups and types. Facebook is living proof that you can get a variety of people interested in and committed to games...you have to pick the right ones!

No comments: