Translate

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Da Vinci Game

Well, I finished my Unicorn Castle game and I can say that I really did enjoy it and I liked the puzzle bits in between. I downloaded and am now trying the Da Vinci game. I can't say it's much based in fact, but it is a nice, soothing game. I like doing the pictures and I have the tarot cards licked. This is a really big challenge for finding things. I actually have a friend playing this game and we talk about it quite a bit and what eh challenges are. We have decided that for a game of its genre , it's a pretty nice game to play. You can find it at My PlayCity.com. There is some nice art work in it but still not as good at the Spirit of Wandering. I realise it is important to me to have games which are artisitically well presented. I hate crass graphics.

No comments: