Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Give a game a go

Would never have thought I'd be playing a game on a computer. I have hated them with a passion. So Farm Town on Facebook got me going, Magic Farm showed me I could...and today....TADAAAAAA.....I braved the cold, went around the gaming shops...oh my, how not like me they are....and bought Pupz Sportz and Zoo Tycoon 2. Those are the games for me! I loaded the Pupz one in French and how cool is that to be practising your language skills with cute little puppies. I know they are starting to use virtual games to teach languages. I can see how successful and easy that would be. If this game talked it would be even better. The puppies are cute. It has made me laugh! But I am not good at games at all so I need what works for me. The games market is too narrow. Zoo Tycoon 2 has come with all the extension packs so I am now set for life! I am happy with what I have seen and really appreciated the tutorial. If I could set ti to French I'd be stoked and if it talked I 'd be happy. The graphics are really nice and I am excited I can pan and take photos! See? Game makers need to know we are all different and some of us need gentler but stimulating games all the same. Sometimes you need something simple Like Pupz Sports because it is just a stress buster, pure and simple. I can also get a chance to appreciate the amount of work which has gone into these games and how useful they would be for teaching people different things. I was thinking yesterday it would be hilarious to have a time management game based on paying utilities and resolving utility problems. Adults would get the jokes and kids would learn you just have to pay your bills on time!

No comments: