Translate

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Facebook Funtasia

I must admit I am having fun with Facebook. There seems to be a bit of a range war going on with those that new the old Facebook layout. I just know this new one. I'd like some better and more adult apps, but basically it is working like a charm to get into contact and keep contact with others. It's amazing how effective it is. It's lightweight and it's fun.If the old layout was what was up when I was over at my sisters last night, they can keep it. To messy and clunky. I wanted to show her my Facebook because my grand plan is to get her onto it because I really think it would help her now she has lost her husband. I think it's a great way to make you feel like you have people there. It's going to take a while, but I am patient!! Anyway I was on Face book and there was an apology the new Facebook was down. The profile page and running between pages was very last century. I quite like the new Facebook apart form what I have said about it not realising its full potential in terms of providing apps for a broader range of interests and people.

No comments: