Translate

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fog delays flights

Fog delays flights : "FOG has caused delays at Adelaide airport this morning, preventing international and domestic flights from landing."

Fog always causes a stir in Adelaide because it is such a novelty. It's like we never remember it's been here before and we approach it with glee almost. We are always talking about it if we have had to drive through it...I had to drive through it last week coming from the South of the city and others coming form the North and down through the hills had to drive through it today. it's always exciting. Always the first thing we cannot wait to talk about. If it grounded planes it must have been worse than the lot I drove through last week.I am more concerned by being blinded by the sunlight on the road in the morning. I hate it and it's so dangerous. I am not sure how we can fix that. There aren't even any signs up to warn drivers.

No comments: