Translate

Friday, August 08, 2008

Another Milestone

Who would have thought I nearly didn't let myself get to this milestone. I can remember looking forward to hitting 45 000 and being proud of that coming achievement and then, suddenly , the wheels fell off and blogging had to be abandoned and I thought I would never get back. Just goes to show! I can only thank those of you who kept the blog ticking over and who didn't give up on me! I can only thank you for coming back and I am more than happy when I look at my stats and I see people coming from all over the world to visit here. My archives are still rummaged through on a regular basis and are, for the most part, the most most important part of this blog.Je vous remercie tous et j'apprécie beaucoup le soutien. So...onto Beijing!!

No comments: