Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sad sack

I am very sad at the moment. I have lost one really close family member and nearly lost another and am hoping we can get him into a better set of circumstances. It has been really, really hard and I shall be in damage control for a while yet. I thank you all for continuing to visit my site and hope to come back soonish. What a breath of fresh air to get up in the morning to hear cheerful leaders with positive plans and who just talk away to us. I realise we had become stale and lifeless.It's great to have such enthusiasm and fluidity. It'll help a lot of people to feel better because we have literally been dying from the strain and pain of non stop oppression. Everyone is cheerful and Julia Gillard has been welcomed very enthusiastically from what I have been hearing. It's great to see a woman up there doing her bit so well. Please look after yourselves ,all of you. We need a better world.

No comments: