Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mobile internet use 'increasing'

Mobile internet use 'increasing': "Despite the new numbers, Mr Husson said mobile data was 'far from being mainstream'."

Well, it's only taken me a year to work out how to connect my mobile to the internet!! So now I go on it everyday. I had lost my booklet and the process wasn't intuitive. So every week I was getting the same old failure message. Well, I have had the grand tidy up and lo and behold, there was my mobile booklet et voila!! Now I am nettified on my phone. I hear Telstra is doing away with the CDMA network next year and I guess that'll get us all migrating to the 3G and NextG phones...after all, how many of us use an analogue phone now and young and old folk alike seem to be glued to their mobiles. It just takes time. Evolution. Were it a revolution we would not manage the logistics of it very well.

No comments: