Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Innocence kept us alive - freed medics

AdelaideNow... Innocence kept us alive - freed medics: "'In the coming days I will try to learn how to be free. Thank God it is over. I hope to start my life anew,'' the nurse, also aged 48, said on Bulgarian television station bTV in an exclusive interview."

This is an incredibly moving story. It was on our news this morning when I got up and I couldn't help but be touched. The radio report was very compassionate and enlightening. Without over doing it, it was explaining to us just how much these people had suffered. The most moving part was when they spoke of how the Bulgarian people themselves had reacted to the news and quietly and strongly supported these people and the news of their release. They are going to be nurtured very carefully.

No comments: