Translate

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Indian heir to the French crown

Indian heir to the French crown: "According to Prince Michael, who is a member of the Bourbon line, the lawyer is not only the executed Louis XVI's closest living relative, but also a cousin of Prince Philip. He also has the best claim to the lapsed French throne."

So who else can claim to be the heir to the hypothetical French throne? I thought it was someone living in Spain. I really should like to know. I wonder if Google would help? This particular story by Prince Michael of Greece is fascinating and I should really like to read the book. Like the story of Queen Elizabeth I and Mary, Queen of Scots. I have always been intrigued by stories such as these. Nowadays DNA can sort it out so we'll know for sure. Fascinating.

No comments: