Translate

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Global warming could lead to extinction spike

Global warming could lead to extinction spike :

"'It's the randomness of the damage that means that different areas are disturbed during each cyclone, so that different areas are regenerated,'' he said."

Sounds very painful. I don't think I want an extinction spike. Can you get a surge guard for it? I think we need to start cultivating the Banyan trees and the mangrove swamps. I dont want random damage and spikes of any kind. I want a plan. I want information and I want facts. I want guidelines and a big to do list. I want to know we actually can contain random damage because it doesn't sound as though we have a clue and it sounds as though we are defenceless and it sounds as though we couldn't use our brains if we tried. I should have thought we could get onto this since we created it. I thought we were people of reason...this all sounds a bit random to me.

No comments: