Translate

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SA residents urged to drink more water

SA residents urged to drink more water :

"The SA Health Department released statistics today showing 12.8 per cent of children and 8.5 per cent of adults drink only one or two glasses of water a day."

I can't believe we are not drinking enough water. We are all water guzzlers and everyone carries their bottle of water around. The article suggests tap water. In Adelaide? Only the ultra hardy do that. Out water tastes foul and stinks of chlorine. It's horrible...but as I have said before, no one has trouble selling bottled water and water filters to us. I really do wish they could condition our water. It is so hard on hair and clothes so what would it do to our stomachs? I drink tap water in other countries and other states because it's softer. You go elsewhere and have nice soft clothes and shiny soft hair. I would never have thought we do not drink enough water.

No comments: