Translate

Friday, December 23, 2005

Robogames



Robot technology has come a long way and we are getting robots which are more and more humanoid . You can see it'll change the face of things and all those Droids we have seen in films and TV series are going to be part of our lives in the not too distant future. The latest news is on these two sites:

Robots


Androids

And maybe life will be a little like this:

One gloomy day between asteroid storms, I jetted my way through city clouds until I found my way to the country. I pressed my memory button – I hadn’t been to the country for six bleaks. I immediately put ten cents in a cow and it mooed several times.

I reached quickly for my laugh button and laughed so loudly I got a pain in the hard wired circuit. Suddenly I heard a noise just over the hill and a cloud of astro dust soon followed, so I put myself in cruise control and moseyed on over.

To my astonishment I saw a Suzijet flash past and lay rubber down Crater Straight, then blast into the oil pits for an oil change. Wow! This looked cool and the robo-dude could ride a Suzijet like a comet. I just had to meet this guy! I zoomed over and found myself sitting on top of his mean cycle.

The dude warned me about Crater Jump and Moondust Corner, and before I knew it I was off. Throttle response freaked me out and I was moving! I was just getting used to this big meanie when the afterburner cut in and – crunch - I was on the dirt eating moon rocks.

This was too much and having lost my street cred I split the scene and materialised down at Hungry Jack’s. There was a space age special on and you could buy a Whopper and Coke for the year 2005 prices. I couldn’t let this pass me by so I placed my order with the sexy-bot and pressed my galactic gorge button.

Over in the corner sat a petite, Martian model cute-bot and when she caught my eye my battery started to buzz and my antennae stood on end. Finally, I blew a circuit. Luckily I’d had a service recently and my auto repair took over. I was back to normal in a seeb.

I didn’t waste any time. I revved my way over and started whispering sweet nothings in her head hole like, “ I love the way your jet pack wiggles when you fly,” and “You make my battery acid boil.” She answered my attentions by splattering a Mars Munchie in my computer banks.

So much for that. I made my way back through the Volksjets and Comoplanes, fighting my way past meteorites and asteroid belts to soak my aching joints in a bath of degreaser. What a day!




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: