Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas under control



Well, so far it's under control. The cooking and baking have made my home smell delicious and anyone coming to visit has walked in the door and gone, "Mmm, what are you cooking?" so I have had plenty of quality control volunteers and so far plenty of compliments too. For some reason it's all falling into place with the cooking this year. The shopping, which can often be a struggle, has been lightened and cheered by the friendly, genuine service I have received around the place. Every shop has looked nice and the assistants have gone out of their way to look Christmassy, but it's their attitude. They have just been so relaxed, friendly and genuinely helpful. I've come out of the shops feeling great. The garden has had its last minute touch ups and I still have a few presents to wrap. People seem to genuinely care this Christmas and we've put the people back into it. Even at the post office the young guy was chatting away and making all my overseas posting so easy. Normally I hate sending all that stuff at Christmas. It's a real chore, but the friendly chat as you go along takes all the pain out of it. Merry Christmas , Adelaide!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: