Translate

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas on the launchpad



I love the rellies. I am starting to get my packages and parcels in with the Royal Mail stickers and I feel just like Hyacinth Bucket. Love it!! It's the third sign of Christmas for me. The first is the first card and this year it arrived in the middle of November! The second sign is my making the puddings. The third sign are these Royal Mail labels. Already I have a wall of cards I have received and tomorrow I deliver the cards which don't need posting. Monday is my designated day for parcel and card posting. I have made the potted cheese, organised the presents, put up the decorations, so from here on in its onto the pate, shortbread, sausage rolls, marinated cheese and then the Christmas dinner. These days we have a very nice BBQ, thank you very much. We decided we had suffered enough trying to do the traditional roast in the heat. Everyone pitches in with the BBQ and it's really lovely and the turkey is fabulous served that way...so Christmas is well and truly on the launch pad. Posted by Picasa

No comments: