Translate

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Singapore sets Nguyen execution date.

Singapore sets Nguyen execution date. :

"'It's a decision which we have to take, and which we have to answer for,' Mr Lee said."

It is his mother who has to answer for this. She will be left standing after December 2nd. I hope she is not Christian because this is not about good will to all men, nor mercy nor something you would do to anyone at Christmas. I feel worse for that woman today than I did yesterday because her unconditional love has shown all that is Christian in spirit and has been a great lesson for me. No compassion has been shown for her predicament and the law is the law is the law. Yes. All mothers will know that December 2nd will be a black day indeed for motherhood and that women do not deny life and living like this. I am saddened because his death will not stop the problem of drugs anywhere because the source has not been destroyed. This is what drugs do to people and their lives. I hate drugs. Her son will die on December 2nd and she is only allowed to visit 3 days before hand. She has done nothing wrong. This is so sad. I hope we shall stand very near and close to her so that she knows we care.

No comments: